Sunday, September 01, 2013

Luisana Lopilato acknowledged the help of Michael Buble : " Mike helped me every second , I could not do it alone "


The actress wrote the first chapter of the history that will make for Unicef ​​, regretted not having had a natural birth and said that the first two days were difficult.

Bublé Noah 's birth was an event for thousands of fans worldwide , but especially a unique experience for Luisana Lopilato , who started the Journal of Mini Bublé, as he calls the baby she conceived with Michael Bublé . The first chapter of the chronicles that the actress will form part of a UNICEF campaign to educate moms .

"I felt a little frustrated because I thought I had done everything possible to have natural childbirth . Anyway, just wanted the best for my baby "

"I'm living an amazing experience. A cesarean course it has its pros and cons, but at the end of the day when you see that face and those eyes that look at you with so much love and let you know they need you , they need you ... it all makes sense , "he confessed Lopilato excited. He explained : "It was seven hours of delivery. Broke bag at home while a nap , I started with contractions and went straight to the hospital. That started it all, came all right, contraction after contraction. Mike helped me every second of the process , until today that I could not do it alone. was very afraid : not the country where I was born , and my primary language, then all scared anymore. "

However, Luisana admitted that not everything was as good as I dreamed : "A complication with the umbilical cord , I had to have Caesarean . Doctors and Mike were super calm and helped me in every second. I felt a little frustrated because I thought I had done everything possible to have natural childbirth . Anyway, just wanted the best for my baby. so I left everything in the hands of doctors and surrendered to the situation. "

The Canadian singer woman described the time to meet her baby : "I went to the operating room and in less than 20 minutes Noah was born. Was the best time of my life , the best of all sensations . Not compared with nothing . recovery was hard the first 2 days . But the third, and you feel much better. "

" Obviously I'm going to get the dad who has to sing it , his music calms "

In his role as exemplary mother , the former Married with Children counseled: "You have to know that the newborn baby sleeps a lot ! And often it does at the same time that you you sleep normally. Have to be patient and help ... Obviously I'm going to get the dad who has to sing it , his music calms him . "

Your Facebook wall also was a way to communicate with fans : "Good morning Well , these are the hours I drive now .5:00 a.m. Vancouver time! Thank you all for the posts so cute that I left . I keep reading your posts so keep writing that make me be more near from you right now ' early morning ' . "

A mother hen .

Source : CIty

No comments :